Sailing and Harken are synonymous. Our company has been in the business of designing, manufacturing, and marketing top of the line sailboat hardware and accessories for over 40 years.
Harken, Inc., is committed to manufacturing in the United States using the most up to date CNC manufacturing equipment, techniques and processes to produce the highest quality components and assemblies.
We are looking for a talented, high energy Accounting Clerk - Billing to join our Harken, Inc. team.
The employee will:
TITLE: Accounting Clerk - Billing
- Have an attention to detail, and be able to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- Be self-motivated to accomplish goals on time and succeed despite obstacles, exhibiting problem-solving skills and interact effectively with other team members.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, taking pride in your individual performance and sharing credit for successes with members of the team.
- Promote positive customer relations through prompt, courteous, and efficient service.
REPORTS TO: Division Controller
BASED AT: Pewaukee, Wisconsin
STATUS: Non-Exempt, Full TimeKEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare complete and accurate invoices and credits for our customers.
- Provide timely feedback regarding invoicing errors and help drive change to reduce or eliminate their root causes.
- Timely processing all invoice adjustments and credits.
- Electronic deposit of checks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required. An Associate's Degree in Accounting is strongly preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadline and goals despite unexpected setbacks, obstacles, or time constraints.
- Team player able to interact in a positive, constructive manner with staff members on all levels within the company.
- Ability to use standard office equipment. Strong computer, spreadsheet and keyboard skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties or skills required.
HARKEN offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Health and Life insurance, FLEX benefits, 401k, paid vacations/holidays, and more.
Harken Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of quality sailboat hardware and accessories.
Manufacturing facilities are located at company headquarters, Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA, and Limido Comasco, Italy. Sales offices are located in San Diego, California; Tampa, Florida; Newport, Rhode Island; La Rochelle, France; Lymington, England; Marstrand, Sweden; Sydney, Australia; Auckland, New Zealand; and Warsaw, Poland. Harken distributors and dealers are found in almost every country.
Harken products can be found on the smallest dinghies to the largest megayachts throughout the world. We are the dominant hardware supplier to such events as the America's Cup and Olympics.
For more on our company, visit our website: www.harken.com
Candidates will need to provide a cover letter and resume. Please include salary requirements.
Submit your resume via email (PDF format preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Harken is an equal opportunity employer.