Harken®, Inc. is committed to manufacturing in the United States using the most up-to-date CNC manufacturing equipment, techniques and processes to produce the highest quality components and assemblies. If you have a positive can-do attitude, and enjoy a casual, but fast-paced work environment, we want you!
We are looking for a CNC Machinist Set Up and Programmer to join our Harken, Inc. team.
The applicant will:
TITLE: CNC Machinist Set Up and Programmer
- be a flexible and experienced individual with strong knowledge of machining practices.
- have a good understanding of tooling and grades.
- have the ability to work and communicate effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- maintain the highest possible standard of quality using the most effective and productive methods possible.
- have an attention to detail, and be able to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
- be self-motivated to accomplish goals on time and succeed despite obstacles, exhibiting problem-solving skills, and interact effectively with other team members.
- enjoy working in a team environment, taking pride in your individual performance and sharing credit for successes with members of the team.
- promote positive customer relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
REPORTS TO: Lathe/Mills Department Manager
BASED AT: Harken Inc., Pewaukee, Wisconsin
STATUS: Full-Time, Non-ExemptKEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Machining a variety of materials compliant with the engineered drawings.
- Maintain work area, machines, tools.
- Maintain the highest level of quality.
- Must communicate changes accurately and effectively.
- Ability to program and set up complicated machined parts.
- Ability to maintain schedules to maximize work flow.
- High school diploma or equivalency and five-to-seven years experience in a manufacturing environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of machining practices.
- Good understanding of tooling and grades.
- CAM programming experience and set up skills, MasterCAM preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Journeyman's card preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties or skills required.
HARKEN offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Health and Life insurance, FLEX benefits, 401K, paid vacations/holidays, and more.
Manufacturing facilities are located at company headquarters, Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA, and Limido Comasco, Italy. Sales offices are located in San Diego, California; Tampa, Florida; Newport, Rhode Island; La Rochelle, France; Lymington, England; Marstrand, Sweden; Sydney, Australia; Auckland, New Zealand; and Warsaw, Poland. Harken distributors and dealers are found worldwide.
For more on our company, visit our website: www.harken.com
Candidates will need to provide a cover letter and resume. Please include salary requirements.
Submit your resume via email (PDF format preferred) to email@example.com
Harken is an equal opportunity employer.